We can provide a full set of the printed parts for your Prusa Mendel printer.
- We guarantee that all parts are manufactured with sufficient quality to achieve good prints after proper calibration. Any part that, due to a manufacturing problem, prevents you from achieving good quality prints will be replaced free of charge.
However, the design of the parts is not guaranteed. We have exercised due diligence in selecting parts that will allow you to build a fully functional "prusa mendel" 3D printer capable of producing good prints, however buyer must ensure that the models are sized correctly, will match the rest of their kit, etc.
- While we provide printed pulleys in the kit, aluminium or delrin machined pulleys are superior. I strongly recommend that you obtain matching machined pulleys when you buy your belts.
- We will happily substitute parts for those of your choosing, eg felt X-ends for felt bushings, or even the old spiral bushings, or regular gears for Greg's Accessible Wade rather than herringbone. Usually this will not alter the cost, but please contact first to confirm.
Standard Parts List
Our standard list is as follows:
- 4x footed prusa frame vertices
- 2x integrated Z motor bracket, top vertex and bar clamp (sized for the same distance as separate vertex and bracket would give)
- 2x Z base clamp/spacer (left and right sides, mirrored pair rather than 2 identical items)
- 1x Greg Frost's X carriage for lm8uu
- 1x Greg's X-end-idler for lm8uu
- 1x Greg's X-end-motor for lm8uu
- 1x slotted Y motor bracket (without endstop holder)
- 3x Y axis lm8uu holders
- 1x Greg Frost's "Guidler" Extruder
- 1x pair of matching herringbone gears for accessible Wade
- 2x Parametric Y-axis belt clamp/tensioner
Connectors, Clamps, Couplers and Bushings:
- 3x endstop holders
- 4x Symmetrical Z coupler
- 2x pieces of 5mm flexible tubing to match Z couplers
- 10x lm8uu-size printed PLA bushings
- 4x Improved Bar Clamp
- 3x bearing guides (you don't need fender washers with these)
- 2x printed pulleys (10 tooth) for T5 belt (I can print these for XL belt too if you prefer. I can also print 8-tooth which is the standard size, however they stress the belt more than necessary and have more backlash than 10 tooth)
Please see Our Shop for prices.